Strategy, Communications & Campaigns - Get Business Ready for a Sustainable Economy
Sustainability · Environment · Climate
Tailored sustainability strategies and solutions
the 3rd degree works with business and civil society organisations at Board, Executive and Management levels to tailor sustainability strategies and solutions that are right for them and their stakeholders.
Principal Murray Hogarth has been covering sustainability issues and trends as a journalist and business adviser since the mid 1990s, when the first corporate sustainability reports began to appear, and is a widely published thought leader in the area.
Whatever the risks and opportunities that environmental and social factors are posing for your enterprise, the 3rd degree can help with advice, innovative ideas and active support based on long experience.
Strategic advice, practical action for staff and customers, social media & more
the 3rd degree's approach to sustainability is flexible and intuitive, working with businesses of all sizes, and with both for-profit and not-for-profit clients. Current examples include:
- With electricity price hikes now a regular event, energy saving solutions for business and residential sectors that combine information and communications technology with social networking
- As food security and cost concerns escalate, a web-based home food organic gardening service that tailors advice on hundreds of food crops to subscribers' local weather conditions, wherever they are in Australia and New Zealand
- Strategy and content development for a large national consumer-facing climate action campaign & a leading business sustainability programand
- New models for staff engagement to translate action at home into positive outcomes in the workplace as well
- Creating and building social media assets for clients, especially the business workhorse Twitter
Our approach and aspirations
the 3rd degree focuses on making sustainability happen inside and outside the organisations we work with.
Please see the Services page for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org